Welcome to the Home Page!

Hey there everybody, my name's Emily Grace Lamontagne and I am the Author. This blog-ish thing is me finally posting my work for public consumption. I've been writing seriously for about six years, and it's only recently that I've decided to start looking seriously into the whole "making money" end of my work. Lucky for you, though, that I'm still unpublished and you can look at my work for free here at Doing Nothing But Drinking Tea!

You're currently sitting at the home page. To your right, you'll see links that are all nice and organized according to genre. Click the genre you're interested in and take a look at some of the things I've written. I cover a wide variety of topics and genres, so there should be something for everybody here. A lot of the links don't go anywhere right now as I am still in the process of editing and uploading the majority of my short stories, but keep checking here on the homepage because this is where I'll be posting updates and information for y'all.

Peace,

Emily Grace

Friday, October 28, 2011

Spinal Thread: A NaNoWriMo Podcast

So, on top of doing a podcast (it has content! Yay!) I have decided to do one NaNoWriMo-related/themed podcast per day during the month of November. While I'm updating DNBT with more readable content. And while I'm writing a novel for NaNoWriMo. And maintaining three blogs. And running Write-In events for Brandon. And uploading more readings to the podcast as well as the daily podcasts.

And keeping my house clean. And having a social life. And eating. And sleeping. And working. And crafting. And rehearsing.

... this will be interesting.

Tune into the madness on the Doing Nothing But Drinking Tea podcast. There's a nifty little "Spinal Thread: A NaNoWriMo Podcast" category on the sidebar that will archive all 30 podcasts in order of posting, so enjoy them while I slowly descend into madness ...

I mean have the most fun I've had in years!

~Emily Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment