Welcome to the Home Page!

Hey there everybody, my name's Emily Grace Lamontagne and I am the Author. This blog-ish thing is me finally posting my work for public consumption. I've been writing seriously for about six years, and it's only recently that I've decided to start looking seriously into the whole "making money" end of my work. Lucky for you, though, that I'm still unpublished and you can look at my work for free here at Doing Nothing But Drinking Tea!

You're currently sitting at the home page. To your right, you'll see links that are all nice and organized according to genre. Click the genre you're interested in and take a look at some of the things I've written. I cover a wide variety of topics and genres, so there should be something for everybody here. A lot of the links don't go anywhere right now as I am still in the process of editing and uploading the majority of my short stories, but keep checking here on the homepage because this is where I'll be posting updates and information for y'all.

Peace,

Emily Grace

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I've Got Pages Now!

So, I've used the Blogger Pages system before and it worked out kinda-sorta nicely. Organized, neat, and no messy link-clicking around to find what you're looking for.

So I'm going to be adding more pages to Doing Nothing But Drinking Tea so the navigation to what I'm doing is a bit easier. For example, I've already posted a new page in the Nav Bar: You Should Read These Blogs.

As a writer of little to no reknown, I know EXACTLY how difficult and frustrating it can be to try and promote and spread out the work that you're doing to as many people as you can scream to. So this little project is going to be my way of helping others get noticed.

I've already got links up, too! Willabee is an awesome guy who runs a few blogs with some awesome content, so check him out and read his stuff! All the links are located on the Read These Blogs page.

Coming Soon to the Pages Nav Bar: Doing Nothing But Drinking Tea: The Podcast
My Other Projects
Insert Clever Promotional Title Here

That's all from me for now, guys.

Peace,
Emily Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment